Sign Up to receive our Newsletter!
You can request more information for any of the listed event or trade show display products by simply filling out this handy form.
The HopUp Counter mimics the traditional HopUp construction and
assembly so it is fast and easy to use. The fabric graphic attaches easily
and stays on for easy storage of this lightweight, collapsible counter.
- Collapsible Counter folds easily
- Clear internal shelf supports 10 lbs
- Hinged Top Available In Four Laminate Finishes
- Graphic type: fabric dye sublimation
- Includes rolling carrying case
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Assembled Dimensions: 39.5"w x 15.5"d x 36"t
Total Graphics: 62.75"w x 34.25"h
Front View: 34.25"w x 34.25"h
Countertop Dimensions: 39.5"w x 15.5"d x .75"t
Shelf Dimensions: 32"w x 12"d
- Artwork MUST be submitted using our template(s) or dimensions provided by us, to ensure proper fit and alignment.
- Adobe Photoshop® is the preferred application for layouts containing gradient or blend effects. Illustrator files containing these effects are subject to banding & other undesirable results.
- Please submit your files compatible with Adobe Photoshop® version CS2 through CC.
- We do not accept artwork created in Quark, Indesign, Corel or Pagemaker.
- We accept artwork in layered PSD format.
- All files must be CMYK mode.
- Convert ALL TEXT to shapes in Photoshop.
- Convert any vector text to outlines created in Illustrator BEFORE placing them as Smart Objects in Photoshop.
- Provide an additional copy of the finished artwork as a PDF for use as a digital "hardcopy".
- If Pantone colors are used, please note them on the PDF or hard copy.
- Photoshop files must be saved at actual print size with a resolution of 200 DPI, CMYK /8bit.
- DO NOT FLATTEN PHOTOSHOP LAYERS. We can not make color corrections to flattened files.
- Photographs must be saved at actual print size with a resolution of 200 DPI.
- Do not "res-up" low resolution raster files or photographs.
Machine wash in cold water. Rehang on frame to dry. Do not dry clean.
Use close steamer to remove wrinkles.
© 2017 The Originals Group, LLC