Sign Up to receive our Newsletter!
You can request more information for any of the listed event or trade show display products by simply filling out this handy form.
If you'd like a display that one person can set up or take down in seconds - the HopUp Fabric Display is the answer to your dreams!
No need to place the graphic onto the frame before each show, no need to take it off at the end. The durable fabric graphic image stays attached to the light-weight, yet sturdy aluminum frame for fast efficient use. Just open it up and set it in place! Click here to view setup demonstration.
Straight or Curved
Graphic Size: 85.0625"W x 89.125 "H
Straight or Curved
Graphic Size: 60.0625 "W x 89.125 "H
- Lightweight anodized silver frame
- Quick setup
- Seamless full color fabric panel
- Fabric panel stays on between uses*
- Wheeled carry bag included
- Optional stabilizing feet included
- Lights and heavy case available
- Lifetime hardware warranty
- HopUp displays are also available from tabletop size through mega sizes up to 30 feet wide and 10 feet tall.
- Note: graphics can be made to fit the front only ('no endcap') or to include endcaps, which cover the sides and hide the frame.
Graphic templates available. Artwork design available for additional charge.
Add monitor mounts, shelves, literature racks, and stand-off message panels to your HopUp display.
- Artwork MUST be submitted using our template(s) or dimensions provided by us, to ensure proper fit and alignment.
- Adobe Photoshop® is the preferred application for layouts containing gradient or blend effects. Illustrator files containing these effects are subject to banding & other undesirable results.
- Please submit your files compatible with Adobe Photoshop® version CS2 through CC.
- We do not accept artwork created in Quark, Indesign, Corel or Pagemaker.
- We accept artwork in layered PSD format.
- All files must be CMYK mode.
- Convert ALL TEXT to shapes in Photoshop.
- Convert any vector text to outlines created in Illustrator BEFORE placing them as Smart Objects in Photoshop.
- Provide an additional copy of the finished artwork as a PDF for use as a digital "hardcopy".
- If Pantone colors are used, please note them on the PDF or hard copy.
- Photoshop files must be saved at actual print size with a resolution of 100 DPI, CMYK /8bit.
- DO NOT FLATTEN PHOTOSHOP LAYERS. We can not make color corrections to flattened files.
- Photographs must be saved at actual print size with a resolution of 100 DPI.
- Do not "res-up" low resolution raster files or photographs.
Machine wash in cold water. Rehang on frame to dry. Do not dry clean.Use close steamer to remove wrinkles.
© 2017 The Originals Group, LLC